The people tree hospital is a chain of hospitals that aims to provide patient-focused health care in
an ethical and safe environment. With centres at Yeshwanthpur, Raghavendra, Maarga,
Meenakshi, Chris, and Yogakshemam, all of them within the district of Bangalore, the main
focus of the hospital is towards delivering an evidence-based medical care.
The main goal and vision of the institution are to provide quality care and excel in all the
services that they provide with a transparent management. This is done with the large
infrastructure of 6 centres that cover every area of the city along with the industrial area of
Peenya, as it is first multi super specialty centre in that area.
The institute has many centres of excellence that help in focusing on a particular area in the
healthcare system. These include –
- Musculoskeletal research institute – that include facilities like orthopaedics, pain
management, integrated rehabilitation, rheumatology, and plastic reconstructive and
aesthetic surgery. With the help of skilled and committed professionals, the centre aims
to help a patient with mobility issues to have a better life.
- Women and child care institute. This institute consists of centres for fetal care, birth,
paediatrics, obstetrics and gynaecology. It is facilitated with the latest advancements in
medical science and technology.
- Head and neck institute comprises of treatments for hearing and speech along with eye
care, ENT, head and neck surgery, dental care and maxillofacial surgery.
- Institute of digestive diseases help to overcome diseases ranging from minor disorders to
major life-threatening conditions. The institute has resources for bariatric and obesity
surgery, gastrointestinal surgery and endoscopy, Laparoscopic and general surgery, and
- Neurosciences being the most diverse and complex field of medicine, the centre provides
a range of facilities to cure mental illness and perform traumatic brain surgery. It also has
amenities for mind care, de-addiction and sleep disorders.
- Kidney care centre houses the state of art facilities like urology and nephrology for
kidney care and treatment.
- Internal medicine and specialty clinic specialise in treating the disorders that are present
in general with the help patient-specific treatment. It includes respiratory and sleep
medicine, wellness centre, skincare and advanced centre for diabetes care.
- Cardiac sciences centre has a wide range of diagnosis and treatment of cardiac diseases.
It provides services for noninvasive cardiology and CATH LAB along with
interventional cardiology and cardiac surgery. The centre also specialises in thoracic and
- Diagnostic services provided by the institute has the best laboratory and imaging
techniques with the latest radiology and CT scan equipments.
- Accident and emergency care centre has a specialised critical care team that oversees the
24/7 advanced accident and emergency care services. Along with this institute also trains
students in the program for masters/diploma in emergency medicine.
Along with the hospital has many other services to help patients get the best treatment under a
single roof. Services like ambulance, pharmacy, laboratory, home care, and insurance are also
provided by the institution. Subsequently, the patients or their relatives don’t have to go to other
places to fulfill these subsidiary necessities that are involved in the treatment. Along with this,
there are various facilities for the relatives such as a cafe, parking, ATM and internet.
The hospital also ensures that it has educated the patients so that they could continue the
treatment or take precautions in cases of general symptoms. For this the institute has three
programs, that are diseases and conditions, surgeries and procedures, and the patient and visitor
guide. All the three help the patient to have a better understanding of the treatment that is being
given to him or her.