Equipped with latest facilities, Apollo hospitals Ahmedabad covers more than 44000 sq feet of area with a massive structure.
It currently provides 300+ beds and possess a capacity to expand upto 400 beds.
Apollo hospitals has always kept its patients first and provides them utmost care provided with world class equipment.
Apollo hospitals Ahmedabad is top care flagship branch of the Apollo hospitals group.
It includes a number of departments such as Neuro Sciences, Cardiac Sciences, Orthopedics and Knee Replacement, Spine Surgery, Hip Replacement and Cancer, Emergency Medicine and Solid Organ Transplants. Besides this it has complete range of more than 35 allied medical disciplines under the same roof.
Apollo Hospitals, Ahmedabad provides holistic healthcare that includes prevention, treatment, rehabilitation and health education for patients, their families and clients by touching their lives.
Few of the salient features of Apollo Hospitals Ahmedabad:
- It provides more than 35 clinical specialties at Ahmedabad branch
- It is Gujarat’s First Hospital having JCI Accreditation on first attempt.
- It is the First corporate hospital to have Liver Transplant program in the whole state.
- It consists of more than 89 ICU beds, highest amount in a Private Hospital in the whole Gujarat state.
- NABH accreditation for hospitals & Blood Bank
- Provides dedicated intensive units for Stem Cell Transplant & solid organ transplant
- More than 150 organ transplants have been successfully completed.
- NABL accredited Pathology Laboratory
- Unique state of the art in-house blood bank (NABH Accredited) and
- 125 and 64 Slice CT Scan, 1.5 Tesla MRI and other high-end diagnostic facilities
- Dedicated modular joint replacement theaters with laminar airflow
- Dedicated wing for International patients
- Only CDC authorized center for Immigration Health Check (USA, Australia, Canada) in Gujarat.